Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Geeky Pleasures

 I've had some issues with tracking down some programming issues, but thanks to Ray Camden's Complete Guide to Adding Error Handling to Your ColdFusion Application I've got all of the information I could ever want to fix a problem.  No more "Can you tell me what the error message says?" or "What were you doing when the error happened?".  Now I get a lovely e-mail with all of the URL, Form, Client, Session, CGI, and Error information in one tidy package.  It's moments like this I find myself giddy with excitement over a new bit of tech... and realize, much to my chagrin, that I am most certainly a geek.

1 comment:

  1. This is so geeky it's scary. I'm just jealous that I don't have a similar way of getting all the information from a client when I need to diagnose a plant problem. - TCC

    ReplyDelete